In this course, we take a “deeper dive” into spreadsheets, specifically Excel. Here is the latest course syllabus:
If you are looking for the link to my course inside of SIMnet, here?s the login link.
For a bit more depth as to what we are covering each week, here?s the weekly assignment details:
- Week 1 – SIMnet, Windows 10, MS Office, and Excel Docs
- Week 2 – Working with Formulas and Functions
- Week 3 – Creating and Editing Charts | Formatting, Organizing, and Getting Data
- Week 4 – Consolidating, Linking, and Inserting Objects | Exploring the Function Library
- Week 5 – Capstone 1
- Week 6 – Working with Templates and Sharing Work
- Week 7 – Exploring Data Analysis and Business Intelligence | Recording and Editing Macros
- Week 8 – Capstone Project 2
This web page serves only as a “summary” of our course and is meant to serve non-students and peer instructors. Most, if not all, of the content presented here is accessible from within D2L.